Friday, August 6, 2010

All done and dusted.

It came and went, and I think must be considered a success.
We managed to pack out Blakes-bar at the Star and Garter, much to the delight of Kelvin, the landlord, who prides himself on the pubs animation history.
Simon Maddox sent me his photos and, as they are nicer than mine, they'll be the first to see publication.
I enjoyed it so much, I promise I won't wait another 20 years before we do it again...
Enjoy...

Sharon & Robert


Pete & Paul


Claire


Mark


Lance & Neil


Cy & Roy



Rob


Tanya


Alyson


Michael


Alyson


Gary


Mike


Ramon


Sue & Tanya


An & Iain


Robert


Dean & Atlanta


Roy


Roy & Ian


Paul


Dean

6 comments:

Kevin Schreck said...

Michael -- that bloke is Lance Paul.



Kevin

Holger said...

Thanks for posting these Michael! It brings up old memories and I wish I could have been there.

hans said...

history! thank you for the incredible documents
hans

rod howick said...

Don't feel so bad about not being ask to the reunion as it seems Dick wasn;t asked either.
Rod Howick

Andreas said...

I think michael did his best to get as many contact emails as possible to invite the majority of the crew.if anyone was left out, it was due to a lack of contact info, not anything else

Sally Wilson said...

Hi loved looking at your renunion photos, there were some faces there that I remembered, but where was Carl Gover, and Carol and Russell Hall, You can find most people on facebook